Friday, February 10, 2017

Day in Jacksonville

Sean went down early for breakfast and to do some reading while I slept in this morning.  That is until he sent me a text that there were cats outside the hotel - one of which is a tabby (my fav).  Of course I jumped up and headed downstairs.  LOL.  They have their own feral colony around the hotel and I spent some time with 2 of the cats in the colony.  Great way to start the day!






We walked a bit around Beaches Town Center and dropped by the Atlantic Beach.  I had to dip my toes in the ocean and play in the sand.






Then we stopped for lunch at Ragtime Tavern Seafood & Grill.  I enjoyed a flight of beers with the Dolphins Breath Lager as my fav.  Yummy lunch of Seafood Gumbo, Blackened Mahi Wrap and Shrimp Po' Boy with Grilled Asparagus.



We then headed to the Landing downtown.  Sean got a touch up on one of his tattoos for a really good deal that we couldn't pass up.  Then to the St John's Town Center - a giant outdoor air mall.  We made sure to get in lots of walking and exercise today!


No comments:

Post a Comment